We’re always looking for speakers for future events, so if you have a topic you’re passionate about and the desire to share it, we’d like to hear from you.
Here’s the main things you need to know about speaking at DXN:
- Our attendees work in design, development, marketing, and management
- The monthly attendance is 40-60 people
- Talks are typically 30 minutes long; we’re also open to workshops
- We’ll pay for return travel and overnight accomodation
- Speakers must follow our code of conduct
You don’t need to be a veteran speaker. We can help you with preparations so you feel confident about delivering a great presentation.
We believe today’s designers draw on a range of skills and influences, so we want to present an equally broad range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Accessibility and inclusion
- Client and project management
- Collaboration and communication
- Content strategy and copywriting
- Creativity and productivity
- Front-end development
- Product and service design
- User experience and research
Our audience has responded especially well to talks that share personal experiences from projects and offer practical takeaways that are relevant to their own work. We are open to suggestions and happy to help you narrow down a suitable topic.
We won’t accept sales or recruitment pitches.